Join Our Creative Team!
Show Directors/Assistant Stage Directors
Music Directors/Assistant Music Directors
Vocal Ensemble/Choral Directors
At Dream Arts Co., our team is made up of vibrant, positive and engaged creative members.
We work in a collaborative, supportive and encouraging environment where
we embrace a team mentality.
Team members draw upon their natural friendliness and authentic warm selves to contribute to DACO’s supportive culture.
If you want to be a part of an arts organization that makes an impact in the lives of students of all ages, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for Teaching Artists who can confidently lead and assist for various projects this spring and summer. To be successful in our community, you should have experience and a passion for working with children and young adults of all ages in a creative setting.
We are seeking highly organized, flexible, and joyful candidates who are eager to learn from and add to our creative community.
Teaching and putting together productions in a fast-paced, energetic environment.
Responsible for ensuring productions/classes/programs meet our community standards.
Attend staff and production meetings.
· The candidate must demonstrate skill, confidence, and expertise in working with students.
· Preferred Degree in an arts field and/or education.
· Must be comfortable and skilled in working in a fast-paced environment.
· An ability to listen and foster strong relationships.
· Focused and calm under pressure
· Reliable transportation.
· The ability to make all arts focused sessions accessible to performers of all levels and abilities through thoughtful teaching strategies and age/level-appropriate lessons and rehearsals.
· Energy, commitment, and vitality for working with children of all levels and abilities.
· Ability to collaborate with others.
· Flexible, patient, and eager to learn and work hard.
Our open positions are on-site in an outdoor setting. We have implemented many safety measures including daily staff wellness checks, masks at all times, physical distancing, enhanced cleaning procedures, and more. Everyone on site must adhere to the safety protocols set forth by DACO and our rental facility. Personal protective equipment is required.
DACO strives to be an inclusive work environment and embraces a diversity of people, ideas, talents, and experiences. If you believe you are a perfect fit for us, and you would like to be considered for a position, please send your cover letter, resume, and any other applicable teaching and/or performance information to