This is a tuition-based theatrical program. There are additional production-related fees. See the details below.
Tuition Fee: Participants currently in elementary, middle, or high school, who are cast, will pay a $185 production fee.
Tuition is non-refundable/non-transferable. 100% of these fees are put towards the cost of the production.
All shows and final rehearsals are mandatory.
All roles auditioned for are on an unpaid basis.
Diversity is encouraged, and all ethnic groups are welcome to audition.
Rented or custom made costumes are not fully covered by the production fee. Participants will pay a fee to help cover the rental, creation and/or purchase of costume items. Prices will vary depending on the size and number of roles.
ADDITIONAL FEES (most are optional):
Merchandise (cast t-shirts/sweatpants/bags, etc.)
Costume accessories/shoes/wigs/leotards/tights (not optional)
These and other ancillary costs are not included in the tuition fee.
Parent Volunteer Hours
Parent Volunteer Hours are REQUIRED for all parents with children currently in elementary, middle, or high school.
After casting, you may indicate your parent work assignment preference, but assignments are made based on production needs.
Rehearsal days: Monday's & Wednesday's beginning December 27, 2020
If needed, weekend rehearsals will vary.
All actors are not called to every rehearsal.
Please indicate all conflicts including trips, sports, after-school activities on your audition form.
ALL PARTICIPANTS are required to attend dress rehearsal every night of performance week. These rehearsals are vital for everyone in the company.
ATTENDANCE/CONFLICT POLICY DETAILS
1. We require you to submit all conflicts during the auditions.
2. All conflicts must be handed in by the last night of callbacks.
3. Additional conflicts or new conflicts are considered unexcused absences and may lead to being dropped from the show.
3a. If a performer is forced to withdraw because of too many conflicts, no tuition will be refunded.
4. We accept one unexcused absence and we do keep track of unexcused absences.
5. We reserve the right to not cast a participant if that person has an excessive number of conflicts.
6. Participants may have NO conflicts during technical weeks (the last 2 weeks of rehearsals before the show goes live)